The Food Agility CRC Board invites nominations from suitably qualified candidates to fill three Non-Executive Director positions. These are remunerated positions for three-year terms.
Food Agility CRC invests in world-leading research that will change the way we produce, supply and consume food. Together with our partners, we create new data-driven technology for the agrifood industry, using Artificial Intelligence robotics, blockchain, sensor, advanced data analytics and more.
Our mission is to make Australia’s agrifood system more profitable, sustainable and globally competitive. Our partnership network spans the Australian agrifood and agtech industries and includes eight leading universities. We are funded by our partners and by the Australian Government through its CRC Program.
Candidates with knowledge, experience and networks in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
• Digital agriculture (agtech and data-driven technology)
• Agrifood supply systems (processing, distribution, retail, consumer insight, input and service provider)
• Commercialisation of research
• Stakeholder relationship management (state government, federal government and academia)
Candidates must have a genuine interest in, and broad understanding of the agrifood and agtech industries, along with a sound understanding of good governance and well-developed communication skills.
To nominate, please submit the following documents in your application:
• Covering letter addressing your knowledge, experience and networks in the specified areas
• Resume (no longer than five pages in length)
• The names and contact details of three referees
Interviews will be conducted by the Nominations and Selection Committee (NSC) on 9 August 2021. Successful NSC-shortlisted applicants will be presented for election as Directors to the Annual General Meeting of members to be held on 19 October 2021.
Applications close COB on Friday 16 July 2021.
To receive a board pack and/or to submit an application, please email:
Ms Megan Cetinic,
Company Secretary and Head of HR