Chief Executive Officer
The Food Agility CRC (FACRC) is a $150m+ innovation hub harnessing the power of digital technology to ensure the Australian agrifood sector is globally competitive and sustainable.
This exciting opportunity is responsible for providing strategic leadership of the company, working with the Board and staff to establish, implement and oversee the goals, strategies, plans and policies of the company. Additionally the CEO will engage with a wide range of stakeholders including Federal & State Governments, Universities, research partners and the broader agribusiness sector.
To fulfil the role of CEO you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven leadership of both people and businesses
- Ability to develop, refi ne and implement strategic plans
- Engage key stakeholders reinforcing purpose, strategy and accountability
- Ability to focus on creating value for the agrifood industry
- Well developed business and financial management skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Experience reporting to Boards, with a clear sense of good governance
As all FACRC projects seek to harness the power of digital technology it is imperative that the CEO have sound knowledge in innovation, digital applications, technology, food, food safety and sustainability.
This is an outstanding leadership role impacting arguably one of the most important sectors of the Australian economy into the future...Food.
See the listing on seek.com.au
Applications close: Friday October 30