Content and Communications Officer - Full Time 12 Month Contract
Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne office. We would also consider someone working regionally.
We are looking for a skilled content developer who can help us tell the stories of data and digital technology in the agrifood sector. This may include interesting things happening in our research projects, examples of how technology is being used, emerging agtech innovations or new ways of doing research that can deliver greater impact for industry.
The right person will know how to tell a good story. You’ll be able create content for different audiences, distil complex information into engaging content and feed a busy, multi-channel content schedule. You’ll need to be digitally savvy, able to quickly learn new CMSs, make social posts on the fly and manage CRM databases.
• Creating multimedia content for various digital channels
• Writing copy for reports and other publications
• Public relations
• Helping to manage social media accounts
• Helping to keep the Food Agility and AgTech Finder websites updated
• Helping to manage website developments
• Generating regular electronic newsletters for key audience groups
• Supporting the Head of Marketing & Communication to develop and deliver the marketing strategy
Download the full position description HERE.
How to Apply
Specific questions and applications (including a current resume and a brief application letter outlining your claims to the position) are to be forwarded to Megan Tudehope, Head of Marketing & Communications via email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: COB Friday 19 June 2020
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.