Be part of the exciting launch of AgTech Finder, a major online platform for agricultural technology that is supported by theNational Farmers’ Federation, Meat and Livestock Australia, AgriFutures, IAGand KPMG.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing/communications professional based in our Sydney office to help launch the MVP, deliver marketing content and assist with operational support.
This is a full-time position for a 5-month contract.
Under the supervision of the Marketing& Communications Manager, you will:
· Interview experts and gather information
· Write ‘state of industry’ style reports, blogs, eDMs and other digital content
· Help to manage the digital marketing schedule
· Update website content
· Assist with PR
· Assist with operational support for the platform
· Work with agencies, partners, investors and othersto further develop the platform
· Support the Marketing & Communications managerto develop and deliver the marketing strategy
What you need to be successful
· A degree in communications, marketing or related discipline
· At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing and/or communications role
· Excellent writing skills and verbal communication style
· Experience writing different types of content about complex subjects
· Great organisational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Ability to maintain good working relationships with a range of partners
· Experience in the agriculture and/or technology sector will be very highly regarded
You know how to tell a good story and write for a diverse audience. You have a genuine interest in agriculture andinnovation and an enthusiastic, creative approach to your work. You’re up for a challenge and a fast-paced work environment.
What you will get in return
· Great team culture - we really do get along, but we’re also not afraid to challenge each other (respectfully)
· Flexible work hours and arrangements - we focus on delivery, not the clock
· Contacts - get to know the people in our extensive network
· Purpose– help us lead the digital revolution for a sustainable food future
How to Apply
Specific questions and applications(including a current resume and a brief application letter outlining your claims to the position) are to be forwarded to Megan Tudehope, Marketing & CommunicationsManager via email@example.com. The full position description is available HERE.
CLOSING DATE: COB Friday 12 July 2019
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.