Would you like to participate in creating a digital future for the agrifood sector? We are seeking candidates for the position of Project Manager based in either Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. This position is to deliver complex, strategic or high-level projects for Food Agility on time, to budget and scope. These projects are focussed on both data and technology and are integral to the success of the Food Agility CRC and to establishing itself as a leader in data and technology innovation projects in agriculture.
This is a part-time (3 day per week) parental leave cover role for 8 months with possible extension to full time for 2 years pending new contracts. The position can be based in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne.
• Manages workstreams of Agile Data Infrastructure Phase 2
• Manages national project delivery for 10 related projects (if appointment extended)
• Team reporting
• Promotion of work
• Demonstrated experience of managing complex data projects with diverse stakeholders on competing deadlines.
• Demonstrated experience in managing both data technology builds and data education tools.
• Demonstrated experience in data governance in or can be translated to agriculture and university sectors.
• Demonstrated high level expertise in the areas of change management, quality management and project management.
• Knowledge of issues and policies affecting data sharing and security in Australia.
• Demonstrated experience and expertise in the management and delivery of services within a complex organisation.
• High level interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to motivate and drive delivery of tangible outcomes.
You will be someone who is self-motivated, takes pride in your work and who enjoys working within a positive, practical, outcomes focused culture. We have a world-class team, who are well grounded and are committed to the work we are doing at the cutting edge of innovation in the food and agricultural sector. If you are passionate about the future of the food and agricultural industry in Australia and thrive in a varied role with opportunities for development, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Specific questions and applications (including a current resume and a brief application letter outlining your suitability for the position) are to be forwarded to Camilla Roberts, Chief of Ventures via firstname.lastname@example.org. The full position description is available here.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 28 August 2020
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia on a permanent basis.