Remuneration: $80,000 - $90,000 package pro rata (depending on skills and experience)
Full-time, fixed term: January to October 2022
Your job is to build an engaged online audience that knows, understands and trusts the Food Agility and AgTech Finder brands. You will manage our digital channels and develop compelling creative content. You will be able to translate complex science for a wider audience, spot communication opportunities and build relationships across the business and partner network.
This is a full-time maternity leave cover for 10 months (January – October 2022). We are a nationally dispersed team that mostly works from home. We also have an office in Sydney CBD.
· Plan and manage Food Agility and AgTech Finder social media accounts
· Create compelling and engaging digital content (videos, tiles etc)
· Produce regular electronic newsletters
· Keep the Food Agility and AgTech Finder websites updated
· Manage the digital asset library
· Help design content for events and support event delivery
· Teach other staff how to maximise their online profiles
· General communication for research projects
· A degree in communication, marketing or related discipline
· At least 3 years’ experience in a digital media role
· Digital content production skills (eg. video editing & design)
· Excellent writing skills and verbal communication style
· In-depth, practical understanding of a variety of social media channels
· Photography and videography experience (preferred)
· Experience with video editing software (iMovie, Final Cut Pro or similar)
· Confident using Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) and Canva
· Great organisational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Ability to maintain good working relationships with a range of partners
· Experience in/knowledge of agriculture and/or technology sectors an advantage
You love telling stories and can tell them creatively across a variety of mediums, whether that’s writing a great blog post or creating video content. You are able to take complex scientific information and make it accessible and interesting. You can build relationships across the business to source content ideas and information. We mostly work from home, so you’ll also be great at managing your time, working with limited supervision and juggling competing priorities.
Specific questions and applications(including a current resume and a brief application letter outlining your suitability for the position) are to be forwarded to Megan Tudehope, Chief Communication & Marketing Officer via email@example.com. Read the full position description.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia on a permanent basis.